Process Safety Management Course
OSHA recently rescinded what was known as the "retail exemption" for agricultural retailers that store and handle anhydrous ammonia. The elimination of the retail exemption causes approximately 3,800 facilities to become subject to the Process Safety Management rule. The recent change also causes former RMP Program Level 2 facilities to become subject to Program Level 3 requirements. This training program will help participants gain the knowledge to develop and implement a PSM program at their own facilities.
AcuTech Training Institute (ATI) has been providing superior-quality, practical training courses, seminars, and workshops on process safety, chemical security and risk management since 1994. Participants will:
- Acquire the knowledge to plan and develop PSM programs that meet the requirements of regulators. Many regulatory agencies choose AcuTech to teach their staff.
- Learn the latest methods for updating and improving existing programs to achieve real gains in performance.
- Learn the principles behind each of the elements of process safety.
- Practical examples on how to develop specific programs and procedures.
- Introduction to PSM Metrics, Process Safety Culture, Safety Instrumented Systems.
- AcuTech certification of participation will be provided.
- Course Manual will be provided.
ATI is dedicated to providing a high-value solution for your training needs and accomplishes this by providing you a strong working knowledge and a clear presentation of safety management principles and regulatory requirements.
- Receive training from experts who have taught hundreds of risk management professionals and who are noted for their training effectiveness and expertise.
- Gain hands-on experience through interactive workshops.
- Learn from real-world case studies as shared by our course instructors - their backgrounds in industry and government provide a practical and complete perspective.
- Gain insight into expectations of regulators.
All PSM training will be performed at the Ford B. West Center for Responsible Agriculture in Owensboro, KY. The dates of training can be found by using this calendar. All classes are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily.
Once confirmed, participants will be sent more information including a location map, potential lodging options, lunch arrangements, etc. Each participant will receive a confirmation packet with all the information needed to prepare for this course.
The cost for this course will be $925.00 per participant. This includes two days of interactive training, exercises, course manual, handouts and certificate upon completion.
Please use this calendar to enroll in the course of your choice. Classes will be limited to 24 participants and reservations will be on a first-come first-serve basis. Cancellations are non-refundable, but eligible substitutions are welcome. The Asmark Institute reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient enrollment.