Established in 1990, Asmark became a well-respected and established provider of risk management services and products to the agricultural industry. The first fifteen years amassed a very unique collection of intellectual property, educational training materials, software technologies and compliance assistance materials, services and systems, all geared specifically to the retail agricultural sector. The Institute was formed on September 1, 2005 as a private, not-for-profit educational organization, to provide the resources necessary to effectively support, lift and advance those it serves.
Asmark Institute has become a trusted national resource center serving the agricultural retail industry. We serve retail agribusinesses, state and national trade associations, educational institutions and government agencies. The Institute is recognized for:
- Providing compliance materials and services,
- Developing common sense solutions to new regulatory requirements,
- Assisting the government in its mission of protecting life, property and the environment,
- Monitoring enforcement activity for uniformity, and
- Supporting industry efforts to arrive at fair and reasonable regulation.
Our Mission: Imagine, Solve, Build, Collaborate and Lead on behalf of the retail agricultural industry.